Ocean Beach news roundup September 25
This week in the Ocean Beach news roundup: Sunset offers affordable abodes; shipping companies to pay $44 million for Cosco Busan oil spill; Hardly Strictly Bluegrass schedule and show times.
- Looking to buy a home? The Outer Sunset offers single family homes listed at or below San Francisco’s median home price. - SF Gate
- Shipping companies will pay $44.4 million to various local, state, and federal agencies for damages related to Cosco Busan oil spill in 2007. - SF Gate, Maritime Professional, and The Bay Citizen.
- Louis’ old-school shrimp cocktail impresses Chronicle food critic. – SF Gate
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2011 schedule and show times announced. – Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- General management plan by GGNRA outlines the future of local national recreation areas. - Marin Independent Journal
- Mother offered $400,000 for her child while walking around Lake Merced. -SF Weekly
- ‘Porpicide’ on the rise off California’s coast, including Fort Funston. - SF Chronicle
- Legislation introduced by Supervisor Eric Mar looks to curb ‘bird collisions’. - The Bay Citizen