Ocean Beach news roundup September 18
This week in the Ocean Beach news roundup: Sea level rise; GG Windmill restoration complete; more neighbors scammed.
We can’t link to every story out there, but if you think we missed something, leave a comment here, or tell us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Stonestown Borders one of last stores to close – hurry in to pick up cheap books and – furniture?! -SF Weekly
- 82-year-old Outer Sunset woman scammed out of nearly $20k in Mexican jail scam -SF Examiner
- Sea level rise could cost OB $540 million in damage, according to economists – San Jose Mercury
- Exact OB erosion costs predicted in SF State study -ABC7
- GG Windmill receives refurbished dome -SF Appeal
- Sunset District man sentenced to 6 years for impersonating dermatologist – NBC Bay Area
- Dead porpoises, killed by dolphins, washing ashore at Ocean Beach, Stinson, and Fort Funston – SF Gate