A Disney vacation can be one of the most exciting and memorable vacations in your lifetime. Disney has a lot of exciting events to offer. To completely explore all the secrets of Walt Disney World Orlando, you have to visit the two water parks and four theme parks. Then, add Downtown Disney, the great resort activities, and the new Disney Springs. You can easily see how important it is to set aside a few days to completely explore and experience the magic of Disney World.
What are the things you must consider when planning a Disney world trip?
- Planning your budget – Deciding on how much money you can afford to spend will help you be able to identify and make decisions on what hotels you can book, how long you will stay at Disney World, and how much to spend on souvenirs. The budget will provide you with a clear outline of the trip.
- Booking a hotel – Since you can’t explore the entire Disney World in one day, you will have to make plans on which best Disney moderate resort offers you the best value for money. Note: it better for you to pick hotels located closest to the park you intend on visiting.
- Picking a transportation means – You can get from the airport to the Disney resort and back for free. You should ensure your travel arrangements allow you to take advantage of the magical express to avoid any additional expense of hiring a taxi. In Disney, buses provide transportation from one hotel or park to the other.
- Checking the renovations and closures – Nothing would be more disappointing than making the trip to Disney only to find the ride or attraction you have been dreaming about is closed for maintenance. The information on maintenance schedules is available early enough on the Disney Parks blog. Checking this information will guarantee that your favorite attraction is available.
- Checking for special offers – Especially when you are traveling on a budget, special offers like discounts on tickets or hotel stays with free dining plans could save you a lot of money which, in turn, can be used to explore new activities.
- Checking the weather forecast – It is a good idea to establish what the weather conditions will be when you intend on visiting a Disney Park. Plan the trip when the most favorable weather conditions are expected.
- Considering getting a fast pass – This is a way for you and your family to avoid the long lines. The fast pass will ensure you don’t waste time queuing since you will enter the fast pass line. You can now reserve three fast passes 60 days in advance online if you stay on Walt Disney World property, or 30 days in advance online for guests not staying at a Walt Disney World property.
If you choose to drive, parking at the resort is free. A lunch reservation is easy to get compared to dinner reservations. Be prepared for the magical experience! For even more tips we recommend searching for the best Disney podcasts of 2017 out there and of course you should always bring a great bag to Disney, which to find you can just do a quick search for best bag for Disney and find a ton of options there.
Identity fraud is a criminal act where a person uses someone else’s identity information without authorization to commit fraud or deceive someone else; this falls under the hierarchy of organized crimes like drug trafficking and money laundering.
There were lots of identity fraud reports such as using credit cards to make an unauthorized purchase of goods and services, impersonations, and the like. Every day criminals are finding new and better ways to make use of personal data for their personal gain.
Your personal information could be any of the following: credit card details, bank accounts, bio-data page of your international passport, and social security number among others. And so it is imperative to be extra careful with the items that reveal your personal data. I will take you through some procedures that could help protect you from these identity thieves. Here are some identity fraud guidelines for you:
- It’s ok to ask questions when you are feeling suspicious or uncertain:
Feel free to ask sales representatives that are requesting for sensitive personal information if it is necessary; you are completely within your rights. Understand the policies in such places before sharing any personal information.
- Review your payment site before entering your card details: Some e-commerce websites on the internet are not authentic or only fake replicas of known sites. These sites were designed by hackers to deceive people into entering personal information under the guise of paying for a service or good. You can identify these sites quickly by checking the URL bar on your browser, if you find an https before the website link, it can be trusted. If for some reason, the site name on its URL or link is entirely different, please do not give any personal information with such website, it could be dangerous. HTTPS is a certificate given to verified organizations only. The verification process is quite long and tedious, so not anyone can have it, which makes it a more reliable method of identification.
- Avoid public hotspots: Accessing the internet through open hotspots could potentially be dangerous especially if you are accessing personal information online. Hackers have developed tools that enable them to monitor the traffic communication between your computer and the internet. Once you are on the network, it is easy for them to enter into your computer, navigate through your personal files and even upload a bug into your system that would continuously monitor your activities on the computer. Hence, for your security, avoid connecting to the internet using the Wi-Fi services found in public places such as Airports, Restaurants, and bars, etc. It is advisable to have a personal internet dongle.
- Be mindful of the places where you receive calls: A good example of this scenario is when I was with a colleague. We were about six people in the elevator, and all of a sudden this office mate of mine received a call from a relative who wanted to make an online payment using her debit card. By the time we got to our floor, I already knew my colleague’s 16 digit master card number and CVC number, including her pin for withdrawals.
Never disclose personal information in public, not just credit cards but any other form of personal information; you do not know who may be watching you or listening to your calls. This also goes the same for any online transactions you aren’t sure of. If you are for instance visiting one of the many self defense knife review and best otf knives sites out there and they ask for your information in a strange way, it’s better to be cautious and not submit anything you aren’t comfortable with.
- Never let your credit card leave your sight: Always make sure to keep your personal belongings intact and in a place that is safe, secure and where nobody knows other than you. Be vigilant!
You can support yourself today by working on your passion in owning a Grooming Services. If this is certainly the path you’d like to take, think about which hobby of yours can be turned into a source of income. Write a high quality marketing strategy prior to taking on clients or opening your doors to customers. If you’re not exactly sure how to get started, continue reading for additional valuable information.
Ensure that whenever you create your Grooming Services website, it appears to be professional. If web site design isn’t your forte, you could hire professional website designers who can create a stunning interface for your Grooming Services. In order for a website to be successful, it needs to be attractive. Using pleasing templates and interesting images should help make your webpage more appealing. Online commerce has become more important for businesses recently, so see to it that your Grooming Services has a strong web presence to bolster your success.
Just because you have achieved a goal in your Grooming Services strategy does not mean you could rest on your laurels. Even when you’re exhausted, delaying your time off could allow you to build on your recent successes and increase your Grooming Services organically. Without focus and commitment to continuous improvement, you cannot create a successful company. By remaining flexible and staying open to new tips, you will probably be in a position to expand your company when others in your industry are struggling. A great way to create new income could be to start selling the best beard trimmers of 2017, beard trimming tools or even the best Invicta watches of 2017 as well.
Before starting your Grooming Services, so that you could maintain an effective distance from any legitimate issues creating an issue for your Grooming Services down the road, make certain that you have all the state and government documents filed and that you have a fundamental comprehension of the law encompassing Grooming Services. Talk with a lawyer who comprehends Grooming Services law on the off chance that you don’t have an important comprehension of it yourself. It’s a lot of work, but remember that all it’s going to take it one expensive court case to bring down a profitable Grooming Services. Maintaining a great working relationship with your Grooming Services lawyer will have huge payoffs later if you ever end up dealing with legal problems.
A Grooming Services which only offers the most quality of products and customer interaction is almost guaranteed to profit. If you provide good products, your sales will increase and you’ll see a related growth in your reserve resources. In addition, satisfied customers tend to talk and spread the word about your Grooming Services, which gains you new customers. Aiming to be the very best in your industry is a surefire formula for success.
Having a separate jurisdiction over its territory perhaps is one of the biggest issues the world is facing today. In particular, the State of California in the United States is being put to the test for being one of those pushing for secession. The question is, is withdrawing from the Union a good idea for the state? Is it even feasible? Does it have the leverage?
Secession is a subject congesting the U.S. for years now, with the country’s politics figuring in a multiple of discussions just to come up with the best justification as to why such action is good for a certain state.
Secession dates back to the 1800’s, the most famous of which was when eleven southern States declared forming a new union called the Confederate States of America. It lasted prematurely in 1865 after the Confederate was defeated in the Civil War.
With history not backing up the success of a secession, then why are present leaders of the state still struggling their best to make it happen? What is their binding force? Their motive?
I see. The election just ended and they are evidently not pleased with the fresh face sitting on the president’s chair now. We can always give the state leaders the benefit of the doubt. However, the response when the new POTUS Donald Trump took his oath and announced his initial orders and plans, it did not come out really well for most.
To say the least, the Americans are forced to search for nationalism. Setting the feet on the streets to protest what they think is right while thinking of other recourse on how to repulse a ruling they think is not suited for their well-being so to speak.
According to businessinsider.com, these Americans are tempted to replicate what the Europeans are currently doing. We already know about the Brexit. It somewhat served as inspiration, and it just ignited to fire on them to unleash the fight for their rights.
But then again, how feasible is it, really? How close is it to becoming a reality? To tell you honestly, the matter at hand is not just an idea anymore; these people from the Golden State are already taking baby steps to veer away from the rest of the country. Some think this line of thinking is about as sane as someone seeking gonorrhea treatment by drinking green tea and wishing the problem away.
The culture and politics and the parts of this state have obviously been distinctive from the rest. Isn’t it an indication that forming a separate sovereign and centralized government a possible thing? After all, they would not risk taking slow steps if they did not know where they are headed to. It is a process they trust. A journey they believe can bring them to a better life. It may look like a contradiction to the current administration and may appear as a treason of some sorts. But hey, generally speaking, why endure on something you don’t deserve. We all deserve the best. These people are putting up their respective shares because they are up for something they believe would work wonders for them. Doing so would require auctioning away many of the rights of being a U.S. citizen like the best auctioneer in Springfield, MO would auction off some old jewelry.
So is secession really feasible? My answer? Why not?
This week in the Ocean Beach news roundup: blueprint for new housing in Sunset District; pastor pleads innocent to molestation; traffic changes on Ortega Street; Richmond residents give Robin Williams a hand
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors member Katy Tang has produced a blueprint for the future development of the Sunset District, including adding 1,000 housing units. Its created a buzz among urban planners and the real-estate industry, including some questions about whether its time to increase height and density limits in the neighborhood. Sunset District Blueprint, Socketsite, SF Business Times, SF Housing Action Coalition
- Bike lanes and traffic-calming measures installed on outer Otega Street near library, playground and schools. Streetsblog SF
- Pastor of Richmond District church pleads innocent to molesting girl. Bay City News via KRON-TV, San Mateo Daily Journal
- Are San Francisco neighborhoods changing from practical to precious? People were having the same discussion in 1985. – SF Gate
- New program seeks to spare birds from fatally crashing into windows, and this outer Sunset District resident is among the first to sign up. SF Chronicle
- Sports camp for kids collects thousands of shoes in Sunset District to send to Central America.KGO-TV
- Green Street project between Lands End and Baker Beach aims to improve water quality.Richmond SF Blog
- Richmond District residents gather to remember Robin Williams with a standing ovation in sync with other ovation memorials in SF and nationwide. Richmond SF Blog
Work crews closed public restrooms on the Lower Great Highway Wednesday, installing fencing and portable toilets in preparation for the renovation of the historic buildings.
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department is shutting down the City-owned restrooms at the end of Taraval and Judah streets so that it can restore historic features of the 1930 buildings, install new fixtures and make structural improvements. The project also will install foot-washing stations for sandy Ocean Beach visitors, and bring the restrooms into line with Americans with Disabilities Act access standards.
Other work in the renovation project includes new roofs for both restrooms, electrical and plumbing upgrades, and some landscaping. The project is scheduled to wrap up in the spring of 2015.
Funding for the Lower Great Highway restroom renovations comes from the voter-approved Clean and Safe Neighborhood Parks Bond of 2008, the same bond measure that provided funding for the renovation of local parks and playgrounds including Cabrillo Playground, Fulton Playground, McCopppin Square and Sunset Playground.
This week in the Ocean Beach news roundup: Another chef turnover at Outerlands; Ocean Beach rescues; BART on 19th Avenue?; Parkside homes pass for bargains in SF; from the Sunset to the mind of Mingus
- Chef drama at the Outer Sunsets Outerlands as Greg Kuzia-Carmel leaves less than four months after the reopening of the newly remodeled and expanded Judah Street restaurant.- SF Gate
- San Francisco firefighters were busy rescuing people from Ocean Beach over the Memorial Day weekend. KTVU-TV, Bay City News via SF Bay
- BART service should expand, but along 19th Avenue, not Geary Boulevard. SF Gate (opinion)
- Richmond District police are on the hunt for speeding drivers. – KTVU-TV
- Want a home in San Francisco for less than $1 million? Try the Parkside, or even the outer Richmond District. SF Gate
- The 100th birthday of Ed Nevin Jr. brought hundreds of well-wishers to the Irish Cultural Center, including Mayor Ed Lee and other San Francisco notables. SF Gate
- Actor Barry Shabaka Henley, with roots in the Sunset District, portrays legendary jazz musician and composer Charles Mingus in new cabaret piece Mingus Remixed, which Henley also wrote.KQED
- Biologist and SFSU student who also runs youth program at California Academy of Sciences wins top honor from CSU system. SFSU
The body of an unidentified person was recovered from Mallard Lake in the western part of San Franciscos Golden Gate Park Tuesday morning.
Police responed to the park at 9:55 a.m. after the body was reported by a crew working at the lake, said SFPD Officer Albie Esparza.
The Medical Examiner came over and took over the case, he said.
Esparza said that the Medical Examiners Office had taken over the case and he wouldnt provide many details about the condition of the body or the circumstances under which it was found, but he did say that it was found in the water.
Although police declined to answer most questions and no official report has been made, officers at the scene Tuesday morning at one point could be overheard across the street saying to each other that they didnt immediately notice any obvious signs of trauma to the body, and at another point saying that some of the bodys bones were visible.
The road adjacent to Mallard Lake is one of the busiest in the park, but the area is dense with trees and thick stands of aquatic vegetation grow in the shallow water in the spring and summer.
Workers from the Medical Examiners Office loaded the body, which was wrapped in white cloth, into a van at 11:42 a.m., crossing Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in front of a double-decker tourist bus and other traffic that San Francisco Park Police officers had stopped.
Six minutes later all SFPD and Medical Examiners Office vehicles were gone and a work crew resumed clearing vegetation from the lake.
This isnt the first time a body has been discovered in one of Golden Gate Parks lakes. In 2002 a man was found floating in Stow Lake, and although officials beleive he died of natural causes he still has not been identified.
Two robbers stole the jewelry right off a mans neck in the middle of the Great Highway Monday afternoon.
According to San Francisco police, at about 1 p.m. the victim was standing in the median of the Great Highway at Noriega Street in the outer Sunset District. Two men approached him from behind and one of them ripped the gold-colored necklace from his neck.
The two robbers then ran to a nearby SUV and drove south on 48th Avenue.
Police described the suspects only as two men around 25 to 35